Louise Lewis said…
Thank you for starting my day with some food for thought. As I get older (ahem, I mean “wiser”), I think I’ve learned to reach a balance of listening to heart and mind…but some days, not so much!
As my simple way of giving back, if you’d like to receive a gift copy of my book, No Experts Needed: The Meaning of Life According to You!, please e-mail your request.
Offer open to all who read this…No strings attached. Really.
Thanks again for the post!
Satanism by definition explains:
Worship of Satan, or the devil, the personality or principle regarded as embodying absolute evil, in complete antithesis to God. Cults associated with satanism have been documented, however sketchily, back to the 17th century. Their central feature is the black mass, a corrupted and inverted rendition of the Christian Eucharist. Practices are said to include animal sacrifice, and deviant sexual activity. Worship is motivated by the belief that Satan is more powerful than the forces of good, and so is more capable of bringing about the results sought by his adherents.
“The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing”.
Here is just a list of the TOP 17 SOLD Players So far:1. Mahendra Dhoni (India) $1.5m to Chennai
2. Andrew Symonds (Australia) $1.35m to Hyderabad
3. Sanath Jayasuriya (Sri Lanka) $975,000 to Mumbai
4. Ishant Sharma (India) $950,000 to Kolkata
5. Irfan Pathan (India) $925,000 to Mohali
6. Brett Lee (Australia) $900,000 to Mohali
6. Jacques Kallis (South Africa) $900,000 to Bangalore
8. RP Singh (India) $875,000 to Hyderabad
9. Harbhajan Singh (India) $850,000 to Mumbai
10. Chris Gayle (West Indies) $800,000 to Kolkata
10. Robin Uthappa (India) $800,000 to Mumbai
12. Rohit Sharma (India) $750,000 to Hyderabad
13. Gautam Gambhir (India) $725,000 to Delhi
14. Brendon McCullum (New Zealand) $700,000 to Kolkata
14. Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka) $700,000 to Mohali
14. Adam Gilchrist (Australia) $700,000 to Hyderabad
17. Shahid Afridi (Pakistan) $675,000 to Hyderabad
17. Jacob Oram (New Zealand) $675,000 to Chennai
17. Albie Morkel (South Africa) $675,000 to Chennai
17. Mohammad Kaif (India) $675,000 to Jaipur
17. Manoj Tiwary (India) $675,000 to Delhi
Not to mention the Great Rawalpindi Express FAILED to get even into the Top 17 coz he was auctioned for just $425,000 and he was bought by none other then the King Khan, owning the whole Kolkata Team which includes another Pakistani fast Bowler Omer Gul just for $150,000 . Bollywood Stars’ new Side Business i must say.
Here are some signals that might be triggered towards you if by chance your looking FAT today. The sources are your good friends, who want to show the truth and don’t even want to hurt you. But do give them an ear.
Sign No 1) Hey you’re looking different today, is it something with the colour.
Sign No 2) You know what, you should try some dark coloured jeans, you will look slimmer.
Sign No 3) Lets not have coffee today; we’ll replace it with plain water. What do you think?
Sign No 4) Your cheeks are feeling quite puffy today, did something bite you?
Sign No 5) Is it just me, or Yellow isn’t just your type of colour?
Some Tips to Avoid Looking Fat:
If you’re a bit overweight and not obese try avoiding, whites, yellows, oranges and peach colours. Try to avoid wearing horizontal striped Tees’. Avoid sticking something really tight around your neckline that will really give your face a Huge Effect. If you have lumpy arms PLEASE avoid wearing sleeveless and shortsleeve Tees’. Avoid using Pencil Heels.
Some Tips to Look Slimmer:
Wear full sleeve Shirts. Long Shirts with fitted waistlines will give your abdomen a slimmer look. Use darker shades like Black’s, Maroon’s, and Brown’s. If your hair type is extremely curly keep them tied up or else they will give your face a pulpy effect. And yeah always take care of how you are standing as this is possibly the MOST important tip, coz a bad posture can add pounds visually.
And just to end the note. No matter what you wear, just be confident about yourself, as a confident persona portrays a good body.